Mormon Coffee

It's forbidden, but it's good!

The official blog site of Mormonism Research Ministry

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm finally back from many weeks away. Thank you for your patience through this time with no new content appearing on Mormon Coffee. Hopefully we will now get back to regular posts; there continues to be much going on in the world of Mormonism.

I'm sorry for Stacey's illness on two fronts. One is, of course, that I hate to see my friend sick; I pray for renewed health and strength for her. The other is that I'm sorry you readers did not get the opportunity to hear from Stacey over these weeks. I was really excited about her planned contributions to Mormon Coffee. Maybe we can persuade her to post occasionally, even though I may be blogging as well.

Thanks again for your patience and loyalty as readers. On we go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home